If you become a South West Music School student, there are lots of opportunities available throughout the academic year which enable individuals to focus on their areas of interest or expertise. Read on to find out more.
Students on the Performance Development, Core and Composer programmes at SWMS can benefit from our annual menu of Short Courses. This menu is made up of both day long masterclasses and workshops or weekend long residential courses. They are all genre or instrument specific.
Rock and Pop Days
Alexander Technique Day
Other opportunities may include:
- Instrument specific masterclasses
- Improvisation workshops
- Music technology support sessions
- Recording studio days
- Chamber ensemble sessions
- Songwriting and composition workshops
- Music Theory Workshops
- … plus a whole load of performance opportunities at local festivals and events!